Looking for the best protein snack recipes and swaps?
If you are looking for a delicious flavor but without putting your beautiful figure at risk, then you have to try these delicious recipes to prepare quick protein snacks.
You will no longer have to suffer for not eating the snacks you like the most, since these protein snack recipes are what you were looking for to eat healthy without worrying about excess fat or sugar.
Check these articles that may interest you:
1. 5 Best protein snacks swaps
These 5 snacks will help you exchange some of your food so that you can make different healthy snack options with which you can take care of your macros and eat correctly.
They are a good source of protein so that you can get the best from food and feed your body in the best way, especially nourishing your muscles so that you achieve beautiful muscle tone.
To find the foods that you can exchange to achieve a healthier diet and at the same time obtain a greater amount of protein, you only need to watch the following video where you will get excellent ideas.
2. 5 Protein snack recipes
In the following video you will find 5 easy ideas to prepare healthy and high protein snacks.
- Crunchy chili chickpeas. Ingredients: Chickpeas, olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, salt.
- Cocoa chia pudding. Ingredients: Almond milk, vanilla extract, agave, cacao powder, chia seeds, almond butter, sea salt, coconut flakes, raspberries.
- Avocado chicken salad. Ingredients: Plain Greek yogurt, lime juice, pepper, chili powder, avocado, chicken breast, celery, red onion, salt.
- Breakfast quinoa bowl. Ingredients: Cherry tomatoes, jalapeño, garlic, olive oil, coriander, kosher salt, pepper, red onion, lime juice, white quinoa, water, avocado, egg.
- Peanut butter energy bites. Ingredients: Peanut butter, old fashioned oats, honey, chocolate chips, flax seeds.
3. Vegan Double Chocolate Protein Fudge
You can’t deny that the sweets are delicious and you may be a fan of its irresistible taste, the downside is that you can’t eat it very often due to its high levels of sugar and calories.
But what would you think of having a nutritious option with healthy and whole ingredients, you will surely be excited. It’s not like that?
I have good news for you, in the following video you will find what you have always asked for, a sweet recipe that is nutritious, but not only that but it is also macro friendly and contains the protein you need in your diet.
This healthy sweet is not necessarily low in calories but it is made from healthy and nourishing ingredients.
To know step by step how to do it visit the following link nutritioninthekitch.com
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter quick protein snacks
After your great effort in your exercise routine, you deserve a great reward, but not just any reward because you can spend in calories, for that reason these protein bars are the best you can give yourself to satisfy that desire to eat something sweet and delicious.
Unlike cookies that are full of sugars that do not give you any benefit since they are empty calories, these bars have protein, which helps to nourish your muscles so you can achieve a beautiful and turned body.This recipe is not suitable for vegans, however if you are on this type of diet, you simply have to swap the whey protein for a plant-based protein.
View recipe here dailyburn.com
5. Banana protein muffins (Paleo)
Do you have a busy life but are not willing to put your diet at risk?
If you are looking for a balance between a nutritious and delicious snack, these muffins are your solution, they contain 8 grams of protein, as well as being compatible with the paleo diet.
If you are like me, you surely love the flavor of banana, as well as being very nutritious and healthy, its flavor is like banana bread, it is made with almond flour, banana and protein powder.
If you want to try its delicious flavor, you just have to follow the simple recipe in the following link thehealthyconsultant.com
Save this Pin in your Pinterest board of “Weight-loss snacks”