Do you want ideas for healthy snacks and easy recipes?
In this article you will find different options of healthy delicious snacks to calm your hunger in a healthy and delicious way between main meals.
You no longer have to go through situations where you have to decide between starving or gaining weight, since these snacks are perfect to calm your appetite, nourish yourself and at the same time take care of your figure.
To learn more about the best healthy snacks continue reading:
Check these articles that may interest you:
- Healthy high protein snacks
- Quick and best protein snack recipes
- Yummy healthy food snacks
- Best protein bars
- Healthy snacks and recipes
1. 10 healthy snacks easy recipes low carb and healthy
You have to try these delicious snacks! They are low in carbohydrates, they are very healthy and you will love their taste.
These 10 snack ideas are very simple to prepare.
- Easy chocolate protein bites. Easy to make, high in protein, low in calories, and they taste like chocolate cake truffle balls.
- Healthy fruit ice Lollies. Very easy to do and can be made from different fruits.
- Frozen Grapes & Mangos. You can prepare it very quickly.
- Curried roasted chickpeas. An excellent option for a salty snack.
- Ants on a log. Easy to prepare and a lot of fun!
To know the rest of the recipe and how to make them, you just have to watch the following video.
2. 7 Healthy delicious snack (Guilt-Free)
These 7 snacks will take away your fierce appetite without you feeling guilty, they are full of flavor and nutrients, so they will not have any negative impact on your diet.
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas
- Garlic Parmesan, Sesame Seed, Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
- Apple Chips
- Zucchini Carrot Fritters
To know how to make this recipe, you just have to follow the steps shown in the following video:
3. Homemade Granola Bars one of the best healthy snacks
Do you want a granola bar that is as rich as the bars you find in your favorite store?
But do not worry, it is not difficult to do them, you will be surprised how easy it is to do it, when you try it you will not even be able to believe that you did it yourself.
If you want to make sure you consume granola bars that are nutritious and delicious, there is nothing better than doing it yourself to ensure that all the ingredients are of quality.
This granola contains the classic ingredients that are: Oats, nuts, chocolate chips, among others that will give you the best flavor and the best nutrition.
See recipe here loveandlemons.com
4. Almost-Raw Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
With this snack you will be surprised by its incredible carrot cake flavor. To do it you only need to use 7 ingredients, the best of all is that it does not contain nuts, it is compatible with the vegan diet, it does not contain gluten and it is very easy to do.
These bites can be used both to eat them as snacks between your main meals or you can even eat them for your breakfast. You have to keep in mind that its consistency is more similar to carrots and not so much to cake, however its flavor is delicious.
For this recipe you only require 5 ingredients that are:
- Sunflower seeds
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Medjool dates
- Maple syrup
Know the recipe here loveandlemons.com
5. Banana Granola Bars
These delicious granola bars have a banana flavor, they can be made in advance to be ready to eat and stored in the refrigerator.
With a few simple changes you can make gluten free and vegan. They can be consumed by the whole family, but especially children love it.
It is ideal for hot days, but you should consume them quickly since a long time outside the refrigerator will cause them to melt, you can also change some ingredients to even lower the amount of calories a little.
To follow this recipe step by step, visit the following link fooddoodles.com
Save this Pin in your Pinterest board of “Weight-loss tips”